Saturday, August 29, 2015

LEICA CAMERA AG. BOUND





Tomorrow I am leaving for a month in Germany and Italy.  One of the highlights of that trip will certainly be a visit to Leica in Wetzlar.  I have an appointment for a private tour of the facility.  At that time I hope to be able to gather in depth information about the production methods for the Leica cameras and lenses, an article about which will appear on these pages after I return.  I am also hoping to clear up some of the recent rumors regarding new Leica products.


Since traveling does allow only limited internet access, I will not be here on a daily basis as is usually the case.  Please bear with me and wait for hopefully a lot of exciting news after my return the beginning of October.

_____________________________________________________

To comment or to read comments please scroll past the ads below.

All ads present items of interest to Leica owners.
Inventive Camera Bags for All of Your Gear


For more information on KOMARU and for orders go to: www.taos-photographic.com


For more information and pre orders go to: www.lenstab.com

Next Friday - The Superlative Light by Robert Shults






Click on image to enlarge
Please make payment via PayPal to GMP Photography

Click on image to enlarge
Please make payment via PayPal to GMP Photography

Click on image to enlarge
Please make payment via PayPal to GMP Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment